Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Zillow Digs --- How to Create Equity Pre-Market with

Monetizing Social Media is a significant trend going into the future. Many Wall Street titans are worrying how Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook will make money. I believe Zillow Digs is a new kind of Social Media that will bring equity to Main Street.

To Zillow Digs!

Zillow Digs is feature of a great Real Estate website called Zillow. Zillow Digs is where folks are putting their homes on a search list to show them off before they enter the market! Check it out  yourself by clicking or tapping here, remember you can search Spaces, Style, Cost and Color.

Homes on the site tend to make people say: "wow, if I had the capital, I'd buy that home". There is an intangible value to that thought process, people generally have bias to things that they know. This becomes more important when people attribute positive thoughts and expressions to your home's speaking architecture. Simply put, it is a type of branding.

It can be done with interior spaces to, the background in my blog is from Zillow Digs. Below is another one I like.

There can also be backyard shots.
If you feel your home has a feature that you would like to show off and you want to create equity in your home, let me know! Shoot me an e-mail at Stephen.weinstein@foxroach.com and I will set up something with one of the many photographers I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment