Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

My Offer: 8% of my Commission split to Charity

I hope this blog finds you well. Candidly, this post merges a lot of thoughts and objectives that I have been visualizing for about two years. Practicing Real Estate is fascinating to me because it is an industry that is a real social network.

"Facilitating Community" is the motto I have internalized while practicing. I want to join my business with charity because I think it is the best way  to honor this ethos. It is my e-mail tag, and I cannot think of a better way to live the motto than to build a comprehensive relationship with charities in the Lehigh Valley and around the world. This offer can be capitalized upon world wide. Like I said, it is a pretty cool social network.

As the title of the post indicates, I'd like to offer 8% of my commission split to a charity of my client's choice. As of now, the offer has no limit in regard to timing, I would like to reserve the right to change this at my discretion because I do not know what the future holds.

There are some legal elements that I have to put in writing at the time of signing a buyer or seller contract. I also realize that not everybody wants this particular service, so it is not a must. Contact me for the details, I want to tailor a plan of my action to my client.

You have my sincerest and best regards,

Stephen Weinstein



No comments:

Post a Comment